- How many people can bowl on one lane?
You can put more than five bowlers on a lane, however for efficiency and convenience we recommend a maximum of five bowlers per lane.
- Do we have to wear bowling shoes?
Yes, bowling shoes are required for all bowlers due to safety reasons
- How long does bowling one game take?
One game of bowling takes approximately 15 minutes per bowler.
- What form of payment do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and debit. We only accept checks from our league bowlers. Two ATM machines available on-site.
- May I bring in outside food or beverage?
No outside food and beverages are allowed in the facility. Celebration cakes are the ONLY exception.
- Is your bowling center non-smoking?
Yes, our entire facility is non-smoking. You must go outside and stay atleast 10 feet from any entrance in order to smoke.
You need to find a ball that fits comfortably in your hand with as little strain as possible. Light weight balls are designed to be used by small children only.
- How many games do I want to bowl?
You want to budget how much time you have and when doing so take into consideration that one game takes approximately 15 minutes per bowler.
Yes, all of our lanes are equipped with bumpers.
- May adults bowl with the kids at a birthday party?
Yes, in most cases we can arrange for the adults to bowl with the children, either on the same lane or on the lane next to the child's party.