Saturday, December 10 at 1:00pm
Sunday, December 11 at 1:00pm
Division I: Ages 13 and up
Division II: Ages 12 and under
Division III: Bumpers
- Cost: $16.00 per person / $32.00 per team.
- Teams will consist of one adult and one youth.
- Averages: A) Use your highest average as of December 1, 2016 (min 21 games) unless your 2015-16 book average (min 21 games) is 10 or more pins higher, then the higher average must be used. B) If none use highest 2016 summer average C) if none of the above, Men use 160 / Women use 140 / Juniors use 120. Standing sheet as of December 1, 2016 must accompany all entries
- Handicap: Youth Division I and II and all Adults 90% of 230 --- Bumper Division: Youth 90% of 150.
- Division I & II will bowl 3 games. 9 Pins on the first ball counts as a strike.
- Bumper division will bowl 2 games. 8 Pins on the first ball counts as a strike.
- Trophies will be awarded to youth on a ration of 1 for every 8 entries. All bumper kids will receive a trophy.
- Gift cards will be awarded to adults on a ration of 1 for every 8 entries.
- Tournament director has the right to rerate or adjust any averages prior to tournament.