Saturday, December 13 at 1:00pm
Sunday, December 14 at 1:00pm
Division 1: Ages 13 and up
Division 2: Ages 12 and under
Division 3: Bumpers
Cost: $16 per person ($32.00 per team)
Teams will consist of one adult and one youth
1) Use highest 2013-14 book average. Note: if your current average as of December 1, 2014 is 10 pins or more higher than 2013-14 book average, the current average must be used.
2) If none use your highest current aveages as of December 1, 2014 (minimum 12 games).
3) If none use highest 2014 summer average.
4) In none of the above, men use 180 average / women use 160 average / youth use 140 average.
5) If using a current average, a standing sheet as of December 1 must accompany all entries.
- Handicap : Youth divisions 1 and 2 and all adults use 90% of 230 - Bumper division use 90% of 150.
- Division 1 and 2 will bowl three games. 9 pins on the first ball counts as a strike.
- Bumper division will bowl 2 games. 8 pins on the first ball counts as a strike.
- Trophies will be awarded to youth on a ratio of 1 out of every 8 entries. All bumper kids will receive a trophy.
- Gift cards will be awarded to adults on a ratio of 1 for every 8 entries.