Two Divisions: MEN & WOMEN
Guaranteed $500.00 1st Place in each division
RESULTS AS OF 7/7/14
Squad Times at Park Lanes
Every Friday at 7pm from June 6th through September 5th
Every Saturday at 11am or 1pm from June 7th through September 6th (No squad on July 12th)
Every Sunday at 11am or 1pm from June 8th trough September 7th (No squad on July 13th)
*1 out of every 5 entries will advance to the State Finals
State Finals will be held September 20 & 21, 2014
North Bend Lanes in North Bend, Oregon
Rules & Regulations
- Cost will be $16.00 per person per entry
- Averages: a) 2013-14 highest average (min. 21 games) b) 2014 summer league average (min. 21 games) c) If rules 1 or 2 do not apply, bowler will bowl scratch. d) Tournament management has the right to re-rate any bowler's average. USBC rule #319e to adjust bowler's averages will apply. BOWLERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUBMITTING THEIR CORRECT AVERAGES.
- Handicap will be 90% of 220 for both men and women. MEN AND WOMEN WILL BOWL SEPARATE DIVISIONS.
- Participants may attempt to qualify at the house level as often as they wish but may only advance to the State Finals twice, and may only cash at the State level once.
- One out of every five participants at the house level will advance to the State Finals.
- State Finals will be held September 20 & 21 at North Bend Lanes in North Bend, Oregon.
- A minimum of 1 out of every 6 participants will cash at the State Finals.
All protests in house qualifications and state finals must be sent in writing to the Executive Director of the OSBPA Tournament Committee:
Oregon State Bowling Proprietors Association
1225 Virginia Ave. North Bend, Oregon 97459
Phone: (541) 756-0571 Fax: (541) 756-4224